Our Seasoned Construction Managers are able to assist from design development, offering constructability and value engineering recommendations, through complete oversight of all construction operations of your project.
Our Construction Managers provide:
- Conceptual estimating
- Budget development
- Value engineering solutions
- Constructability reviews
- Schedule development
- Shop drawing review
- Personnel management
- Subcontractor management
- Change order administration
- LEED compliance and documentation
From preconstruction to daily site supervisions, our Safety Managers are there to make sure that all construction activities are performed within compliance of all local, State, and Federal regulations, instilling worker confidence and increasing productivity.
Our safety managers are able to:
- Perform a site hazard analysis
- Develop a Project safety program
- Conduct weekly safety meetings & Tool Box Talks
- Facilitate required training OSHA training
- Perform daily site inspection and reporting
- Assist with processing insurance claims
Quality Control Management
You can depend on our QA/QC managers to coordinate with the project management team on all aspects of quality validation from inception of the QA/QC plan to daily oversite of construction activities and all required material testing.
Our QA/QC Managers will:
- Inspect and report on the contractor’s progress on a daily basis
- Monitor the construction schedule
- Perform testing of soils, concrete, and other construction materials
- Ensure Material Compliance
- Prepare project warranty documentation
- Prepare the punch list at the end of the job
- Develop the O&M manual
- Perform project closeout documentation
Our Cost Estimating personnel are a critical link for arming the project team with the data to make informed decisions and controlling cost not only during the preconstruction process but also during the life of the project.
Our Cost Estimators can provide:
- Evaluation of bid specification and drawing
- Bid package preparation
- Subcontractor scoping
- RFI Development
- Quantity takeoffs
- Value engineering calculations
- Change order verification
Our licensed architects and CAD operators can provide conceptual design, floor plans, and other drafting support to assist you with all of your drafting needs. Our team can provide 3-dimensional drawings and renderings to support client presentations or to simply help a client visualize their ideas.
Dedicated personnel will provide administrative services for the construction trailer, office location or anywhere that you need support. The inviting personality and competency of our staff will ensure the right balance of customer service and productivity.
Our Office Engineers can provide support with:
- RFI processing
- Submittal management
- Work ticket verification and tracking
- Material clearance
- Change order tracking
- Project drawing management (redlines, as-builts)
- Project schedule support
- Other administrative tasks
We can work as an extension of your team by interacting directly with the project managers, empowering the Project Manager by serving as a professional resource capable of dedicating our full attention to one of your most important triple constraints. We are also able to serve as an independent third-party reviewer or provide scheduling informational defense for any delay claims. Our belief is that maintaining the integrity of the CPM schedule is a critical component in project risk reduction.
Our CPM schedule experts can:
- Develop design and construction schedules at the project and program level
- Create preliminary proposal schedules
- Incorporate resource and cost loading
- Perform delay analysis
- Provide construction claim support